Narrow, windy, steep, fords, single track in places, narrow bridges, dry stone walls, few pavements, hazards you hadn't expected...
- People Hazards – there will be someone round the next bend
- Natural Hazards – conditions can be very different in the Dales
- Dales Driving – think differently
PLEASE DRIVE DIFFERENTLY - ENJOY THE VIEW
Some things you may not have considered...
- Few pavements, so be aware of walkers.
- The rule is to walk on the safest side, not just the right. That is the one with the larger verge or with the most visibility.
- Fish and Chip Van day (Friday) – be aware there will be queues in the road for this very popular attraction